Brazilian lifestyle photographer currently based in Paris.
- Born in São Paulo, 1982, Brazil.
- Goes to New Zealand to learn photography in 2000.
- Bungee jumps.
- Back in São Paulo, builds dark room in the toilet.
- Assists photographers.
- Studies Cinema at University.
- Wins awards.
- Turns freelance in 2004.
- Goes digital.
- Goes to Madrid/Spain in 2008.
- Studies a Masters in Conceptual Photography.
- Becomes addicted to Instagram
- Discovers INHOTIM, her favorite place in Brazil.
- Feels inspired.
- Travels to the UK, Italia and Republica Dominica with GQ Spain.
- Writes and photographs for Vogue Brazil.
- Gets her story told in Glamour Magazine Brazil
- Spends the summer of 2012 in Paris.
- Feels inspired with her Hasselblad.
- Gets married with Romain in Paris.
- BONNE VIVANTE
- Photographs Philippe Starck, Kaká, Yoko Ono, Antonio Banderas…
- Collaborates with beautiful Carol Celico on her blog.
- Shoots chef Helena Rizzo in São Paulo for Elle Gourmet Spain.
- Goes quadrilingual: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French.
- Shoots the Allard and the Assouline families in Paris.
- Has baby girl Olivia and moves to Paris…
- Publications: VOGUE, VOGUE HOMEM, GQ, GLAMOUR, ELLE GOURMET, SERAFINA, ÉPOCA, YO DONA, WOMAN MADAME FIGARO…
- Main clients: LVHM, SAFILO, PUIG, NIVEA, beChic, Jones Lang LaSalle, Nextel, Kaka Leite, Caroline Celico…
- Masters’ in Creative and Conceptual Photography | EFTI – Madrid/ES / 2011
- Cinematography diploma | FAAP – University in Communication – São Paulo/Brazil/2004 – 2008
- Advanced Photography Course | Escola Panamericana de Artes – São Paulo/Brazil /2001 – 2002
- Individual: “Dual Fashion” in beChic Loft Madrid/Spain / 2010 – 2011
- Group: “Passing Places” in the C.U.R.T.A. Festival /2009
- 1st Prize: Best Photography Series, XII Photography Show | “Live Artcraft”/2007 – FAAP – São Paulo/Brazil
- 3rd Prize: Best Photography Series, VII Photography Show | “Portraits”/2005 – FAAP – São Paulo/Brazil
- 1st Prize: Best Cinematography, V Golden wolf | “The Pulse”/ 2005 – FAAP – São Paulo/Brazil
- 1st Prize: Best Photography Series, XII Photography Show, 2007 | Cinematography Graduation- FAAP – São Paulo/BR